Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Moscow windows and French balconies of all rooms of the hostel are located on Tverskaya - the central street of a capital. People are hurried, taxis are honking and very close are visible Kremlin Stars.
Why Vagabond Hostel:
- Its has a perfect location and it's a safe place
- It's a medium-sized hostel run by its owners that will guarantee you an unique experience
- It offers you all the services and the information that you can get about Moscow
- It's a hostel designed by and for travelers with a staff that will take care of all your needs
- It's the ideal place to meet both other travelers an
Our hostel could provide you with VISA SUPPORT and OFFICIAL Visa REGISTRATION TRANSFER to/from the airports or TAXI to all the railway stations.
To make your trip in Moscow much easier, we provide a TICKET SERVICE, free maps and special transport CARDS. Such exciting activities as FREE WALKING TOURS, PUB-CRAWLING, FOOD TOURS and tickets to the BOLSHOI THEATER are also available at Vagabond Hostel!
Breakfast, lockers, cloth/hair dryer, towels seat clothes, coffee/tea/snacks and the best VIEW from the balcony are included into the price!
Also we provides air-conditioning, hot tasty coffee and relaxing background music which is played during daylight hours. It has a fully-equipped kitchen where you can cook and store food during your stay
What is more, your LUGGAGE could be kept in our Hostel even after your check-out.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
There is a surcharge of 150 roubles upon arrival for Visa registration
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>