Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please note we don't accept any Stag or Hen parties bookings in our hostel.
The hostel has ten bedrooms ranging in size from twin/double to 6/8/12/14 bed dorms.
The full catering kitchen is modern and well equipped with a separate dining area containing a traditional wood burning stove.
The living room is spacious and funky, offering book exchange or DVD's to help you chill out.
Outside we have created a very cool beer garden to host our hostel BBQ nights in the summer. There is also a picnic area in the front of the hostel.
Opened by two experienced backpackers who understand and appreciate the needs of today's traveler, this hostel offers a range of facilities including free breakfast, internet, book exchange, dvds, free wi-fi, towel hire, lockers, under-bed storage, a pool table and tour booking.
Cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us.
For group bookings of 6 or more please contact the hostel directly. Hostel Management reserves the right to refuse check in on arrival.
Please note for New Year's Eve any non-international guests must contact the hostel directly.
Vagabond's manifesto is simple: 'To Provide a Good, Clean Bed in Belfast.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 一番人気 Belfast
第１, 国 Northern Ireland
第１, 国 Northern Ireland
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>