Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our reception is open for check-in form 8 am to noon / 4pm to 10pm
There is no check in after 10PM, please not that!
The Valley Hostel is centrally located in town nestled in a magnificent mountain world, surrounded by 72 waterfalls. All shops and restaurants are closer then 50 meters from our hostel. We have single, twin and double, triple and family rooms as well as 4, 5, 6 and 8 bed dorm rooms. All rooms have a nice view to the mountains and famous waterfalls. Shower and toilets are on every floor.
You can prepare your breakfast, lunch or dinner in one of our 3 kitchens in the hostel. On a nice summer day use our B.B.Q. on our large terrace. Relax while lying in one of our deck-chairs in our garden and enjoy the breathtaking view of the many waterfalls and snowcapped mountains.
Want to tell your friends at home news of your travels, just say hello, or plan a trip? If you have your own notebook with you, we have free W- LAN in the house! You will also find laundry facilities on our premises.
Whether it is winter, spring, summer or fall we offer a wide variety of excursions and activities which can be booked directly at our hostel. You can get all information and maps for these various excursions, hikes and activities at our reception.
Take a gondola to the top of the mountains where you can explore numerous hikes and trails (from easy to difficult) and enjoy the spectacular views of the Eiger, Mnch and Jungfrau plus many other glaciers and lakes. Visit the famous Schilthorn with its revolving Piz-Gloria restaurant. Here the 007 Movie, 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service', was filmed. A train ride up to the Jungfrau might be the excursion for you. The Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe is the highest-altitude railway station in Europe. See the amazing views from its observation terrace the Sphinx (A winter wonderland all year round).
In winter, spend the day on skis or a snowboard exploring the 120 km of slopes in our area. On the Mannlichen-Kleine Scheidegg you can ski the whole day at the bottom of the Eiger, Mnch and Jungfrau. From the Schilthorn, you can ski all the way down to Lauterbrunnen (it is a ski run of 16 Km in length). The ski rental is just next door from our hostel! If you are not a skier, you can still enjoy the outdoors in winter with the many hiking/walking paths at First or sledding on the Eiger Run.
Our Motto: Check in as a guest, leave as a friend!
Your hosts and owner family,
Martha, Alfred, Stefan and Frnzi ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>