Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations of group bookings must be made in writing by post or email.<br>
Group booking cancellation charges:<br><br>
Period before cancellation and amount charged:<br><br>
More than 30 days: Deposit<br>
15 to 29 days: 25% of total price<br>
4 to 14 days: 50% of total price <br>
less than 4 days / later: 100% of total price<br>
Additional Terms and Conditions
Alcohol and parties are not allowed upstairs in the bedrooms of the hostel under any circumstances. Management reserve the right to ask guests who break this rule to leave the hostel immediately without refund.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Continental breakfast, showers and wifi internet access are included in the price. All bed linen is provided but guests should bring their own towels. Other group meals can be provided on request. Contact us for more information. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about Achill and local activities.
The remainder balance is due at least 28 days (4 weeks) prior to arrival. If the balance has still not been received by us two weeks in advance
we reserve the right to regard your booking as cancelled.
Please note bookings can still be made if the arrival date is less than 28 days away as long as there is availability in the hostel. These bookings
must be immediately paid in full to confirm the reservation.
Payment can be made by credit card but if you prefer to pay by bank transfer, money order or Irish cheque please contact us for more details on alternative payment (all payments must be made in euro).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Valley House Hostel and Traditional pub is on Ireland's wild and beautiful west coast. Our historic Victorian house is located on scenic wooded grounds close to Blue Flag beaches. We have a Woodland Faerie Trail and Shop (open seasonally) and a beautiful lake stocked with trout on our grounds. The music sessions, conversation and pool table in our friendly pub will keep you happy in the evenings. Our courtyard is a lovely place to sit out and enjoy the fresh air. We are open all year, individual and group bookings are welcome. We have full self-catering kitchen facilities and a large dining room & residents lounge for your use.
Achill is a stunning island, connected to the mainland by a bridge...just 50 minutes drive from Westport if you are driving or take the bus (see directions). Groups are welcome and cooked breakfast and other meals can be provided for groups by prior arrangement.
Free WiFi Internet Access
Free Light Breakfast
All Bed Linen is provided
PLEASE NOTE Family rooms are available but children are not allowed in mixed dorms.
Achill Island is connected to the mainland by a bridge.
-Central heating; cosy turf fires
-Group rates available
-Family-run; helpful & friendly atmosphere
-Bike Hire available locally
-Surfing, KiteSurfing, Kayaking locally
-Golf, Horseriding, Hillwalking locally
Some Comments From Our Guests:
What an enchanting house that was so welcoming when we walked through the door...I loved the sessions in the pub....Nicole, Galway
Gorgeous house with very friendly staff. We enjoyed our stay more than anywhere else in Ireland...perfect paradise for backpackers and mountaineers!..Jackie & Shane, Ireland
We wish we could stay here for ever...Fantastic evening with great musicians...Flo, France ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>