Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The view from Vatnsholt is one of the most expansive in all of Iceland, with clear view of landmarks such as the islands of Vestmannaeyjar, the Eyjafjallajökull volcano, and the well-known mountains of Tindfjöll and Hekla.
Vatnsholt is conveniently located 70 km from Reykjavik with an easy access from the main highway.
The facilities include made-up beds with sheared or/and private bathrooms, large restaurant that gaze to have the food from the farm or from the nearest region to ensure the best quality.
Staying at Vatnsholt offers a host of family-friendly activities. In addition to making use of the playground, both children and adults are sure to enjoy our eclectic collection of farm animals, which includes dogs, horses, rabbits, chicken, sheep and cattle. Bikes are available for rent, and boat rental and fishing in the adjacent Villingaholtsvatn lake is yet another activity to enjoy.
Northern Lights are really a common guest in Vatnsholt in the winters, you can really well see them because of our location.
We welcome you to our farm, and hope that you will enjoy experiencing farm life and our animals, as well as the exquisite beauty of the landscape.
We accept Debit Cards and Credit Cards (but not American Express) on arrival
Check In Time: from 16:00
Check Out Time: to 11:00 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>