Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location of hotel does it convenient for accommodation of guests of the Capital of visitors at a business trip or individual tours. Vinece in my Heart Hotel is set in the center of Moscow on the 3rd floor of the historical building (it is constructed in 1915) at the intersection of Orlikov Lane and the Garden ring in five minutes of walking from the Krasnye of the Collar metro station and ten minutes from three railway stations: Leningrad, Yaroslavl and Kazan and bus station. The Kursk railway station is nearby located.
In hotel of 40 single rooms issued in pastel tones of dairy and olive scale. In number: a single bed, a bedside curbstone, a hanger for clothes, the safe, phone, the TV. Wi-fi network free of charge. The kitchen and bathrooms are located on (public) floor. Is included a breakfast on the buffet type in the price of accommodation.
Venice in my Heart Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by VISA и Master Card. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
The hotel is located on the 3rd floor 8 of the floor building with the elevator (apartments 4).
In the territory of an object it is forbidden to smoke (smoking areas are equipped).
Accommodation with animals is forbidden. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>