Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled up to 10 days in advance, cancellation is free. If the cancellation occurs less than 10 and up to 3 days in advance, 20 % of the balance will be charged. Any cancellations made later than 3 days in advance will be charged 40% of the balance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Home away from home...
We love it when travelers describe Ventana Sur that way as it is exactly what we try to be: a place for travelers who want to share with others in a decent but yet fun atmosphere, sometimes just chilling on the terrace or by the pool, sometimes exchanging on your traveling experience, sometimes reading a book, sometimes having dinner all together, sometimes sharing a barbecue with a glass (or a couple of bottles) of soda, wine or pisco, depending on the mood...
You are very much welcome if you are laid back, if you understand that you should bring earplugs if you want to go to bed at 10 pm but also that you should be enough respectful not to make too much noise at 2 am...
We are located a few blocks from metro St. Isabel, next to Bustamante Park in Providencia, at walking distance from the major tourist attractions (Bellavista, St. Cristobal, St. Lucia). It is a very safe neighborhood with restaurants, bars and supermarkets around.
The manager of Ventana Sur, Ivan, has been living in Santiago for...ever and the hostel has been running for 7 years so for sure we can give you all the information you need regarding our beloved Santiago.
Just so you know, our breakfast starts at 8:45 until everybody is up and includes:
- Salami, cheese
- Butter, jam, peanut butter, dulce de leche
- Tea, coffee, chocolate powder, milk
Ventana Sur is open 24/7.
/Property reserves the right to preauthorize your card/ ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>