Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We are agree with Hostelworld cancellation policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any additional requirement not included in our standard rate, must be pay in cash in American Dollars, Euros or Egyptians Pounds.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Damage to furniture or structure produced by one or more members of the delegation, must be paid immediately in cash or with a credit card plus the payment of extra personnel hired to perform said repair
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Luxor Musuem and Mummification Museum are within a 5-minute walk from Venus Hostel. Luxor International Airport is 6 km away. Venus Hotel is located in downtown, very close to Luxor Railway Station, at 4 minutes walking from Luxor Temple, at 25 minutes walking from Karnak Temple.
All rooms at Venus Hostel comes with a balcony or a window overlooking the city. Each one offers a satellite TV and a shower is fitted in the bathroom. Our service include continental breakfast, we have a terrace to drink a tea or cook a barbecue, we have tour service (with private cars) to visit East Bank, West Bank even to travel to Aswan Temples, and Nile travels.
Rooms with private or shared bathrooms, condition air and fan, free WiFi connection, laundry and iron service with extra cost.
Our staff speak english and spanish, also arabic of course.
Transfer service from train or bus station is for free, we accept also last minute reservations.
Venus Hotel conditions & policies;
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 21 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>