Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are eleven units in the two story building (sorry no elevator). Every apartment is designed in European style and consist of one large room, which serves as the living, dining, and bedroom. Kitchen and the bathroom facilities are located in apartment. The building and the room are private and have everything to be considered a home away from home. There is free on street parking in front of the hotel.
Hotel is centrally located to a lot of Detroit’s favorite destinations including the Eastern Market, Midtown, and the emerging Gratiott Avenue arts district.
Veterans Park Hotel policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Self check-in with keypad
Upon arrival we ask for government issued ID and phone number all guest checking in to protect our guests and stuff.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 11%
To enforce non-smoking Michigan law we must collect security deposit (in cash or credit card autorization only). Deposit will be refunded upon checking out.
No elevator, must be able to climb stairs
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking - a cleaning fee will be incurred and you will be asked to leave immediately.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events or loud noises late at night
Be respectful of residents in the building
Kitchenette is only for preparing breakfast and reheating food. Please do not create smoke, do not fry!!!
No additional people beyond who is on reservation at any time in the apartment! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>