Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stay in shared dorms and meet people from all over the world, or if you prefer, sleep in a private bedroom. During the day, explore the old city and head to the docks to watch the sunset over the ‘Silver River’ (Rio de la Plata). In the afternoons, come back to the hostel and enjoy our famous ‘asados’ (BBQ’s) in the patio and meet people from all over the world. Later, enjoy a drink in the bar and enjoy our activities in the hostel!
Welcome to our latino traveler community! Don't forget to check out our other hostels in Uruguay: Colonia Posada B&B, Montevideo and La Pedrera and in Colombia: Cali, Cartagena, San Andrés Island, Santa Marta, Salento and Tayrona.
Viajero Colonia Hostel. House Rules!
*MANDATORY: Please bring and show your original passport or Uruguayan identification for check-in.
Check-out: before 11:00
*Note: We have a luggage room at reception, you may store your personal items in case you arrive before check-in time or leave after check-out time.
*TAXES: ONLY FROM NOVEMBER 2019 TO APRIL 2020 Uruguayan citizens and foreigners with Uruguayan residency must pay taxes: 10%. This tax does not appear on the final rate of the reservation.
All guests must be 18 years or older.
No pets are allowed.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit or debit card. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
Breakfast is NOT included in rates. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 Uruguay
第１, 国 Uruguay
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>