Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to the 'City of the Eternal Spring', where the temperature all year is around 22 degrees and flowers bloom in every corner. This vibrant city is located in The Andes mountain range. Here you will find exciting nightlife and the fusion between urban spaces and nature.
Enjoy the beauty of the city, learn about how it overcame its tragic history from the '80s and became one of the most iconic cities in the country. Come and see our graffiti-themed hostel located in Manila (district of El Poblado), the best location in the city.
Enjoy the urban art in each wall of the hostel, get comfortable in our coworking space, enjoy the view from the rooftop, try our dishes and drinks in the restaurant pub, and don't miss the free games and activities.
Viajero Medellin Hostel
Policies & Conditions:
*Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
*Note: We have a luggage room at the reception, you may store your personal items in case you arrive before check-in time or leave after check-out time.
*Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. We accept payment by cash (Colombian currency)
*Taxes not included - Colombians and foreigners with more than 183 days in Colombia: must pay the additional 19% of IVA
*All guests must be 18 years or older.
*No pets are allowed.
*Breakfast included ONLY in private rooms.
*Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>