Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is very central, only 5 minutes from Brignole train station and 10 minutes walking to reach the historical centre. The property is also 2 minutes by walk from via San Vincenzo, Piazza Colombo and the Oriental Market.
From here, you will be able to enjoy everything that Genova has to offer you whether it's a visit to the museum, enjoying a good Italian restaurant or watching the sunset in Boccadasse. While staying with us, we can guarantee you'll have more than one thing to put on your ''To do list''.
Our staff will also be happy to help you plan your day trip to Cinque Terre, Portofino or hikes in the mountains...
Victoria House Hostel is the new hostel of Genova located on the 3rd floor of a building built at the beginning of the 1900. The hostel has 5 rooms and we offer convenient mixed and private dorms.
During your stay, you'll have access to a fully equipped kitchen where you can cook and a living room where you can relax, have coffee on our terrace or just chill on the couch :)
In the end, if you stay at Victoria's, you'll not only leave as a guest... but as a new friend!
Victoria House Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast and air-co temporarily NOT included.
Reception available from 08:30 to 24:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>