Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 25 functional equipped fan-cooled rooms with private bathroom (no A/C). Located in the north-eastern corner inside the old city square in a quiet side street we are within one of the most colorful backpacker areas of Chiang Mai. In the small lanes nearby you will find nice restaurants, a Thai Food Market, shops, pubs, cafes, live-music venues, bakeries, street food vendors.
STANDARD ROOMS in the backside building are bigger than the basic rooms, beds come with SPRING MATTRESSES and the bathrooms come with HOT SHOWER and WESTERN STYLE FLUSH TOILETS.
Basic Rooms in the front building come with cold showers/by-hand flushed toilets and coconut-fibre mattresses.
All our rooms are colourful painted and have at least one window. Blankets, toilet paper and towels are provided and a laundry service (wash & dry) is available at 40 baht/kg. Drinks are cheap (water/softdrinks 10-20 baht, beers 45-75 baht, tea/fresh coffee 30/40 baht) and you can enjoy them on our big breezy panorama roof-top on the 3rd floor of the frontbuilding. Overlooking the city you have beautiful views towards the mountain range of Doi Pui - Doi Suthep Nationalpark. Chill, meet new friends, read, play cards, practice yoga or just lay in the hammock and relax with a drink.
WiFi is for free and safekeeping of valuables is possible at reception without charge.
Our in-house Travel Agency and info-center offers a combined 15 years experience of honest travel services and advice.
We invite you to explore and enjoy all the adventures and the beauty that the North of Thailand has to offer- there is always something new to explore & enjoy! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>