Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
21 days release without penalty.
After 50% till 48hrs before.
Within 48 hrs 100%.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For students' groups it is requested to deposit Euro 10,00 caution for each student at arrival to cover eventual damages may be caused. The deposit will be given back at the departure if there are no damages
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms have private facilities, TV, heating, air conditioning and hair dryers. There are public telephones and a vending machine in the lobby and there are laundry facilities just in front of our hotel. We also have a restaurant which serves Chinese and Italian cuisine and a Lobby Bar. Our staff speaks all main Languages. We offer WI-FI Internet connections free of charge.
To reach Downtown Venice, which is 5 kms away, you can choose from a selection of buses or trains that leave every 10 mins nearby. Check-in time 12.30 am& Check-out time 11.00 am.
Please note - All bookings require a valid credit/debit card in order to be secure. We pre-authorize cards on the day of arrival. In case of late cancellation or no show 1 night will be charged. Guests are requested to present a valid credit card, because the Management will check the validity and cancel the reservations made in case of invalid credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>