Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vila Lipa is located in a central yet peaceful area of Bled, idyllically surrounded by nature. All the main tourist attractions are just a short walk away. It's a perfect place for those who love active holidays and a relaxing retreat, even though just a few steps away from the city center. Our location is easily accessible by car and parking on site. The bus station is less than a 15 min walk from our property. For more detailed directions guests can call us anytime.
Towels, bed linen and high-speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi) are provided free of charge. Guests at Vila Lipa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bled, like skiing, hiking, swimming and spa.
Vila Lipa Policies & Conditions:
Check-in is from 14.00 until 20.00. Please note that arrivals after 20.00 are not possible. We kindly ask you to inform us about your arrival time in advance.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 3,13 EUR per person per night to be paid locally.
Parking is available on site - the price is 5,00 € per car per night.
Breakfast not included.
No parties - it is a quiet accommodation in a quiet neighbourhood.
Reception is open from 12.00 to 20.00.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>