Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Calle Loiza is famous for its local and international culture, and is full of shopping, restaurants, bars, clubs, and after-party spots. Across from the hostel is a pharmacy, a landmark bakery called Kasalta, and Pirilo, a famous pizzeria. Walk 2 minutes and you will arrive at warm sand and glistening waves at Ocean Park Beach.
We offer apartments, private rooms, and dorms catering to all your travel needs. When booking in our Private Rooms or Private Apartments, please let us know your bed preference. Spend your evenings at the patio relaxing and socializing with other guests. Book your room now and experience a unique stay with us. Arrive as a guest and leave as our extended Villa Eshta family!
Free bed linen
Lockers in the dorms (you must bring your own padlock)
Ocean Park Beach: 300 meters
Barbosa Park: 1 km
El Teatro & Isla Verde: 2 km
Contemporary Art Museum: 2.6 km
Isla Grande Airport: 6 km
Old San Juan: 8 km
Villa Eshta Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:30 to 22:00
Check out at 11:00am
Unfortunately we do not accept guest under 18 years old.
48 hours before arrival for full refund. Non-refundable within 48H, and no-shows are non refundable.
Taxes not included
Breakfast not included
Cash payments not accepted ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>