Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free organic coffee
Free snorkel gear
Free organic mangoes (during the season)
Free shot upon arrival at our bar
Free smiles :-)
Duolingo Spanish learning meet-ups every Friday
Movie nights every Sunday
Villa Mango is the perfect environment for Solo Travellers, Cozy Couples, Digital Nomads and Hardcore Backpackers.
All rooms are perfectly set up for Digital Nomads with a fast serving Internet.
There are plenty of hammocks to relax in, a gorgeous clean kitchen to inspire your cooking and in the evening we all hang out together and share our stories, as it is easy to connect with other guests at our bar. We serve ice cold beers, drinks as well as local Mezcal.
Visitors will be greeted in English, Spanish and German.
Villa Mango is located at 18 minutes' walking distance to Playa Carrizalillo and Playa Coral, best swimming and beginners surfing beaches in Puerto.
8 Minutes up the road is our large Benito Juarez Market (Fresh fruit, vegetables, excellent and cheap local food stores, handicrafts, etc.) and the Supermarket.
Villa Mango Hostel offers 2 spacious private rooms. Both rooms share a huge clean bathroom. The rooms are gorgeous, large, clean and come with a lot of storage facilities.
We also offer 1 very large deluxe bedroom with a king-size bed and a stunning En-suite, lots of storage facility, fast ceiling fan, universal power socket incl. USB ports and a balcony overlooking the garden. These rooms are perfectly suited to online business guests, as the WiFi is fast.
The two 4-bed-dorms have fans, lockers and storage facilities. Each bed has its new private fan, universal power socket incl. USB ports and a tray.
We have a shared large kitchen, very well equipped with the basic things as well a Blender, Toaster, Hand-mixer, lots of pots and pans, etc. and a welcoming lounge room for all to relax.
There is a Jenga, Dartboard, plenty of cards, dices, chessboard and a Beach Tennis Paddles.
We are on a quiet private road which also offers street parking for cars, vans, and motorbikes.
The Hostel is run by worldwide travelers who enjoy entertaining and looking after their guests.
We also offer:
Dolphin & Turtle spotting tours
Bioluminescent Plankton tours
Lagoon de Manieltepec tours
Deep-Sea Fishing tours
Check-in hours are 2 pm - 11 pm
Check out is at 11 am
Quiet time and lights out is at 12 am - 8.00 am
General House Rules:
Over 18's - Adults only
*No Outside Visitors*
No Pets - Sorry.
*IMPORTANT*: Please, double-check the location of Villa Mango Hostel on the map before you book, we're not right at the beach, we're in a local neighborhood, where you can experience the real Mexican life, the cheapest and best local food, and not just the touristy parts of Puerto Escondido. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>