Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We would like to ask for 50% downpaynt for reservation to avoid cancellation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We accept Group Booking perfect for Barkada Outing and Family escapades.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Villa Sandra area consists of 4 bungalows all with shared bathrooms, a building with all the private rooms and the dormitories with shared bathrooms, a big vegetarian and vegan restaurant (not only for vegetarians/vegans!:)) and even more toilets and bathrooms made from recycled plastic bottles! The
restaurant is decorated with recycled glass bottles, lots of hand-made dreamcatchers, art and colorful fairy lights. The guesthouse is full of paintings made by many creative artists from all over the world, and a Freedom Wall where anyone can leave any message for other travellers. All the beds in the guesthouse are equipped with mosquito nets. We offer free accommodation and food to artists willing to paint something beautiful on the walls or musicians willing to give live music concerts at the guesthouse!
We have a spacious chill-out area upstairs with lots of hammocks, surrounded by nature. From there you can climb on the guesthouse's rooftop where you can enjoy the best view on the island for seeing the spectacular Malapascua sunsets over the sea!
Guests staying at VS can enjoy free WiFi, unlimited drinking water and toilet paper, cooking facilities and fridge. VS has been awarded five stars by Trip Advisor from happy backpackers reviews.
Our restaurant uses fully organic local produce, with some ingredients (veggies, fruits, roots and herbs) home-grown here in VS, and the rest bought fresh from the local markets, no pesticides. Our food portions are not only huge, filling, healthy and delicious, but also come at an affordable price.
We invite everyone who wants to be a part of the change on the island, to volunteer at our feeding, education and games program for island children on every Saturday, with the collaboration of Go Green Malapascua and De La Mano Por El Mundo organizations. We educate children about the plastic problem in our country, play fun games with them and feed them. A percentage of the hand-made charity island souvenirs&jewellery sold in Villa Sandra goes towards the support of these programs!
There are many things to experience on the island; diving, boat trips, snorkeling, cliff jumping, beautiful beaches, basketball, Filipino food, fiesta and the local disco every Saturday.
Villa Sandra is in the centre of The Village and is close to local shops and bakeries, two minutes away from the port (where you will arrive), and a five minute walk to Bounty Beach, where most of of the island’s dive shops are. The nearest chill out beach is Tepanee's, a 5 minute walk, where you can snorkel all the way to tiny Dakit-Dakit island to see beautiful corals and schools of fishes. Villa Sandra also offers snorkeling gear for rent. The locals in Malapascua are friendly and like to talk to travellers. They may even ask you to join them for a drink or food!
See you here and always remember: Don't Panic; it's Organic! :)
We also have sister company diveshop ATLAS DIVERS where in house guest of new villa sandra can get 15% for booking. Sea you there! ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>