Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation till 3 days prior to check-in date. After that, 50% of the booking amount would be charged as cancellation/no-show fees.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vimoksha Hostel by Kailasha offers you a Portuguese style living cased into hostel accommodation. This very old Portuguese house has been renovated for your peaceful stay where you can delve into Goa's Portuguese colonial history.
To add to your delight, India's national bird; the peacock can be often spotted in and around your hostel courtyard. Moreover, you can dig into our mouth watering delicacies from the house of 'Kailasha Cafe' - an open air garden restaurant and bar, which is very delicately encased into our courtyard. A bewitching garden is a divine elevation to your morning breakfast mood wherein you may choose to spend your aesthetic evenings under the starry night sky with your own choice of drink to relax.
You can choose to engage yourself and your buddies into our wide range of exciting indoor game activities like Darts, Chess, Ludo, Snake, Ladder, Foosball, Tic Tac Toe & Brainy Dots.
Additionally, the sitting room/common room has a shelf filled with books from various walks of life for bookworms to enjoy their leisure time. Yoga mats are available at a minimal cost for you to rejuvenate your soul. Our shared kitchen is fitted with all basic amenities and utensils to make your stay more comforting. The hostel courtyard has a separate open-air shower area, an outdoor bamboo toilet & an open-air hand wash area for you to use. There is a Tiki Bar and a outdoor sitting area for the hostel dwellers carved right out of the garden located in front of the house.
We are always available at the reception for all your queries. Please feel free to ask for any assistance/guidance required in terms of private/public transportation in & around the neighborhood/city, local walking trails, cycle/bike/car rentals, exciting outdoor/adventure activities. If possible, some of us may take you around for short hikes to beautiful hidden beaches/ natural hilltops/ riverbanks/ jetty. We can also help you to plan your stay/travel better in terms of suggesting you with the best spots to cover. Additionally, we can help you to book exciting boat rides on the river/sea or thrill you up with unnerving water sport activities like kayaking, parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, jet skiing, dolphin trips.
Vimoksha is located at the heart of Anjuna & has Anjuna, Vagator and Baga beaches accessible within 10-15 min drive. Old Goa forts like Chapora, Tiracol, Aguada & Reis Magos are all close by. Wednesday Flea Market @Anjuna and Saturday Night Markets @Arpora are in the vicinity. The place comes alive with Trance parties at night with some of the happening pubs and nightclubs nearby like Curlies beach shack, Shiva Valley, Cafe lilliput, Uv bar, Pinakin beach cafe, Hilltop Goa, Guru bar, Nyex beach club. 'Mr. Gelato - Cream Choc' is a landmark ice-cream shop which is a 5 min walk from the property. A supermarket/departmental store called 'Orchard Stores' is located right opposite to Mr. Gelato.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00.
3. Check out before 11:30 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash, Gpay, and Paytm.
5. 12% GST taxes not included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. Silent Hours outdoors - 10 PM to 8 AM.
8. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
9. Reception working hours 10.00-23.00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>