Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time).
Additional Terms and Conditions
1).Check in time after 13 hrs and Check out time is before 11:00 noon. 2).Cash payment only upon arrival. 3).Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time).4) Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms.5). If guests want to book onward journey through taxi or bus or train, you can take Vinayak's assistance for best options.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is run by a small family who are friendly, trustworthy and eager to help their guests.We have a homely and safe atmosphere in an Indian style budget guesthouse, with delicious home -cooked Indian specialties.We provide a comfortable environment where travelers can relax after a day of sight seeing in the bustling Pink City.
Mixed dorms have majorly evolved, my friends. As well as AC, think privacy curtains, your own fan, personal charging socket and reading light.
If Dorms are not your thing, prepare yourself for the rise of the privates! In this hostel nu-age, you can stay in hotel-quality rooms for microscopic prices, with the added bonus of the social vibes that a hostel offers. Private rooms, en-suites and balconies are pioneering the hostel revolution!
All bathrooms come with hot/cold showers. Balconies and cable TV are available in some rooms and all rooms have locks, so your things are secured. Internet with WI-FI is available in all rooms and dorms, as well as the rooftop restaurant. Same day laundry for an additional fee, plus rooftop terrace for relaxing and eating.
If you arrive early , we can safely store your luggage free of charge in our luggage storage until the time you check -in.
we can also store luggage free of charge after you check out and are ready to leave.
A valid photo ID (only passport & visa) is required from all guest and regardless of nationality - otherwise we are not able to check you in and you will still be charged for the amount equal to your first night stay.
We are located in Bani Park. Bani Park is a peaceful area with easy access to attractions and the train and bus stations:
- Jaipur train station is within 10 mins walk and the central bus station is 10 - 15 mins by tuk tuk ride.
- The old city gate is 2 kms east and attractions are 3 kms east . Amber fort is roughly 14 kms away and we advise you either take bus or a taxi/tuk -tuk.
-Restaurants ,cafes and bars are located on MI road which is within 15 mins. walk.
-Atms and stores selling essential items are 2 -3 mins walk.
Looking forward to having you as our guest. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>