Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- Cancellation outside 72 hours of arrival: there is no cancellation charge.
- Cancellation within 72 hours and outside 24 hours of arrival: the first night of all rooms reserved will be charged.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of arrival or non-arrival: the full charge for all rooms booked will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is decorated in “art boutique” style with all furniture handmade by traditional Vietnamese craftsmen using fine Vietnamese wood. The traditional Vietnamese architecture within the building has been highlighted and accentuated to highlight its style.
We welcome our guests to enjoy our books in our Library Corner, where a menu of great coffee and delicious food is available.
We have 26 stylish and contemporary guest rooms located on 4 floors. A grand stair case leads to each floor. Guests are welcome to select rooms on the floor of their choice. Each room is filled with locally hand made furniture. The walls have extra sound proofing to minimize noise and all our deluxe and deluxe family rooms have European sound proof glass windows and sliding doors. All rooms have large comfortable beds, waterfall showers, flat screen televisions, cable television, lap top computers (in Deluxe Rooms only), free WiFi, mini bar and a selection of books to enjoy.
We offer an extensive room service menu, or you can dine or enjoy a beverage in our Library Corner Cafe, or outside on our Coffee Corner terrace. If you would prefer a swim, we have the only roof top swimming pool and sky garden in Hoi An, perfect for a cocktail or snacks, after a day exploring Hoi An.
The hotel offers an elegant hotel experience, complete with concierge, who can tailor a personal itinerary for your stay. We offer room service, tour desk and laundry service, though at an affordable price, for people who are a little more discerning about their accommodation choices.
We are passionate about offering our guests a refuge of warmth and welcome every time they join us and feel as though in a “home away from home”. Our staff are all Hoi An locals and are passionate about customer service and guests enjoying their home town. Above all, we want you to ENJOY the Vinh Hung Library Hotel. It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Vinh Hung Library. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>