Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Loss of deposit if no flexi-booking is purchased. Contact hostel 24hrs before your booking if you need to make any changes in numbers or days so as to not be charged for full booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please contact hostel directly with arrival time.
All members of group will be required to leave a security/key/damage deposit (10,000 HUF per person)and to sign a declaration form upon arrival.
Full payment is due one week in advance to the arrival date for all groups of 7 guests to 19 guests, & due one month in advance for all groups over 20 guests. This can be paid via PayPal or TransferWise.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups of 5 guests or more must leave a 10,000 HUF security/key deposit, which will be returned on check out providing all keys are returned & no fines need to be applied.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This sociable, party-oriented hostel offers a welcoming atmosphere with staff who are'super helpful and friendly and are on hand to include you in the activities, according to users of Hostelworld.
They host various different nightly events and dinners and one traveller told us that guests looking for a quiet night can 'hang back at the hostel and play PlayStation, use the Wi-Fi or relax on the balcony'.
We like to offer a party option every night of the week, but Vitae represents a more relaxed, less intense atmosphere inside the hostel. Clean, spacious, non-smoking and secure dorm rooms are always ready for travellers in need of rest; drunk and sober alike. Our staff, comprised entirely of experienced travellers, have all of the best recommendations and tips to make your stay in the beautiful city of Budapest the unforgettable highlight of your travels.
And why travel, if not to make new friends along the way? Over 60% of VitaeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s floor space are dedicated common areas for you to meet & mingle with other guests over a game of cards, drinks, or the cheap family-dinners the staff put on for only the cost of the mealÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ingredients. Our modern kitchen is always accessible and if youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d rather eat your meals over a good film or video game session, thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a projector room and a snug to lounge in during all hours of the day. We have entertainment central with a darts board, table football, guitar hero, Playstation 4 and netfilx with a projector screen and even chess to stop you from getting bored.
Sight seeing and partying donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t always have to go hand in hand, but VitaeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s all staff always try and present a healthy blend of the two together every day with their knowledge of all things Budapest, historic and contemporary. Whether youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re after a romantic evening dinner cruise on the Danube river or a 6am trip to a 24hr bar in the city after a night out, the staff have been in your shoes and will happily point you in the right direction.
It wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t take long to notice the ATM, currency exchange, tram stop, bus stop, convenience store, tobacco shop, and 24/7 eateries, and the cheapest bars are all on the same city block as Vitae.
A week with us will include party boats, ruin bar crawls, spa parties, open mic nights, backpacker parties and much more. Of course we are flexible and open to suggestions, so you let us know what you like and we'll see if we can get the group along - and we also know all sorts of cool stuff to do during the day
Please check your arrival time carefully, for the sake of our other guests and our neighbors we only accept check ins from 8am until 11pm and we reserve the right to cancel any arrival more than 3 hours late. If there is any problem or delay please email, Instagram, or call, and we'll make sure someone is waiting for you!
Our hostel is located in a residential building and as such there are very strict noise curfews that must be followed. Refusal to abide by these noise curfews is grounds for removal.
- The rest of your bill with be due in CASH upon arrival at the hostel in the local currency, Hungarian Forint. We DO NOT accept any form of electronic payment or credit cards.
- We are a strictly drug free hostel and have a zero tolerance policy on the issue. If you are found on drugs, with drugs or asking for them, inside or outside of the hostel, you will be evicted immediately with no refund. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Rooms 4 Refugees
第１, 一番人気 Budapest
Since we're a party hostel we cater to travellers aged 18 to 36, solo travellers as well as bigger groups who enjoy a sociable and fun hostel. Ellen, Staff
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>