Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Near the hostel there are many shops, restaurants, cafes, a small vegetable market and McDonalds. Tula Kremlin is a 7-minute drive. Our administrators work around the clock and always prompt the most convenient route.
The highlight of the hostel - genuine creative design of rooms. You will be able to choose laconic traditional interior or dive into the atmosphere of modern ethnic art. Design of each room is worthy of the title of the hotel with 4 stars. Thanks to bright nontrivial design of rooms guests will be able to feel the stunning energy. There is double bed room with own bathroom and a King Sized bed,dorm rooms each of them has a different style. At your disposal fully equipped kitchen.There is a common area, a lounge area with a projector for watching movies, board games and a library. All rooms are equipped with ventilation systems, heating and air-conditioning. There are dorms women, men and mixed. The common room was designed in away to provide maximum comfort for our guests. There is free wi-fi everywhere.
Vorota Solnca Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Early check-in / late check-out is possible by prior arrangement with by the administrator and subject to availability. In this case, an additional fee will be charged.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
We do not accept children under the age of 3.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Guests should provide the receptionist with an identity document (passport, military ID or other identification card) and fill in the registration form.
Guests must make a 100% prepayment for the entire stay at the hotel upon arrival and receiving the keys to the room. For the comfort of all our guests and maintaining an atmosphere of friendship and mutual understanding. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>