Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The recently refurbished property is home to a spacious rooftop furnished with umbrellas & deck chairs showcasing panoramic views of Bondi Beach, the coastline and its surrounds. The multi-story hostel offers a range of room types from private twin and double rooms to 4 and 6 share mixed dorms with a number of premium dorm options looking straight over Bondi Beach.
Please note this is an OVER 18 hostel ONLY!
To cover our banking transaction fees, a surcharge of 1% will applied to all card transactions, including contactless transactions
*No children under the age of 18
* We have not made any charges to your credit card. Your credit card details have been collected to secure your reservation only and you will be required to pay all accommodation charges upon check-in.
*Prices quoted in AUD & subject to change over Sydney 7s, Mardi Gras, City2Surf, Christmas & New Years in addition to other selected events
*Twin/Double rooms are based on 2 people sharing
* Credit cards used to make the reservation must be presented upon check-in.
*Accommodation is prepaid on arrival
*Prepayments for accommodation over Christmas & New Years (24th December - 3rd January (inclusive) are non-refundable. A 7-night stay is applicable
*For last-minute, multiple person reservations, in periods of high demand, it may not be possible to put all occupants in the same room. We shall certainly do our best though!
Reception Hours 8.30am - 10.30pm
Check-IN/OUT outside of these hours must be arranged in advance ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 一番人気 Sydney
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>