Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our modern look catches the eye: Casual design meets “home sweet home”. The bright rooms are equipped with superb mattresses and comfortable seating. Plan your days in the comfort of our WALLYARD café, the sunny backyard or the bar.
Wi-Fi in the lounge and rooms, internet points, luggage storage and honest insider tips are free of charge.
Book either a private room with an en-suite bathroom or a shared bathroom or a bed in a dorm. Optional breakfast. Private parking spaces by reservation. Bikes are available for rent.
Our house is multilingual, friendly, and a real Berliner.
Wallyard's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival day.
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit card, Visa and Mastercard.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Bed linen not included: for fresh bed linen, we charge a mandatory fee of 3.90€ per bed for the entire stay on the check in.
The bed linen is laying already prepared on your bed upon arrival.
We don't accept any stag or school groups. We do not accept groups bigger than 6 people. If you make separate bookings to get around our restrictions, we will cancel the bookings. Guest must be over 18 to stay in a dorm. Children have to be occupied with a parent in a private room. If you don't meet our age restrictions the booking will be cancelled and the deposit is not refundable.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Breakfast not included (€5 per person / day).
Private rooms towels included / Dorms towels not included (€2 per stay).
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>