Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is beautifully decorated with cute doodles around the space and peaceful colours. Taking the best care of your comfy sleep, we use the super quality beds & mattresses, air conditioning (AC) as well the sanitation you need in the washrooms is just on-point. The luxurious dorms have curtains for privacy and lockers for security. The Private rooms, on the other hand, are large and spacious rooms with king size beds, mini dining area, fridge, television and a window gathering the sun rays to wake you up to the beautiful days on your visit. The walls are specially curated with the best of the art in town. Considering the best practices for safety and security, the hostel is under 24x7 CCTV surveillance and guest reception services are available every minute of the day and night. The hostel also has a number of social-networking areas and multiple relaxation areas such as the common area, the terrace with a view and many more wherein you can talk, listen, explore and experience the world outside on the inside. For the book-lovers, there is a library and for the Netflix lovers, there is a Netflix room-cum-amphitheatre. For the food lovers, we have our in-house cafe called the Wander View Cafe bringing you Indian and International delicacies with the view of the Ganges and the popular ghats. Not just in the spaces, our love and care for our wanderers is in the air of the hostel as we bring Talk Happy Therapy to curate your experiences in the hostel with time. You guessed it right, your day at the hostel is absolutely pre-planned with sessions to bring you at peace and happiness with Talk Happy Therapy.
Located at a walkable distance of fewer than 500 metres from Dashwamedh Ghat, 100 metres from Rana Mahal Ghat while approximately a kilometre away from Manikarnika Ghat, the hostel has served more than 3000 happy customers since it’s inception from 1st September 2018. The services such as the boat rides, walking tours and others are just a request away at a nominal price with experienced guides and more.
Why We Started :
Isn’t it true that most of us try and find the home away from home? What better than having to begin the journey at one of the locations which is core to India’s cultural heritage. We’ve proudly introduce you to what we call a Home: the Wander Station Hostels and we have chosen Varanasi for your experiences in the Cultural Capital of India. This is the first step in building a community of Wanderers, a place to refuge with the other.
The term Backpackers Hostel is not alien to many wanderers, but what went missing with us was the feeling of ‘home’. We at Wander Station Hostel are upgrading how you stay at a hostel. We care for the quality of your sleep on our beds, the sanitation you need in washrooms and the security you require while sharing the dormitory space with others. Imagine the sunrise and the sunset through the ghats, the soothing music of birds chirping and the acoustic guitar playing what you long for. Your favourite movies with the community is upon us, while you pop-in the pop-corn with wanderers around the world. What better than getting to know stories and lived experiences from bodies around you to your ears. well, guess what? Wander Station Hostel gives you all of it! We are situated at a walkable distance from the Dashwamedh Ghat, Rana Mahal Ghat and Manikarnika Ghat and bring you all of your needs with magical wands of best service possible to make you feel at home.
One cannot define a Wanderer in terms of their way of travelling or staying, it is always the passion and the love that matters. We, the family of Wander Station Hostel, bring you the home away from home with guaranteed experience of love, care and satisfaction. And we are eager to see you sooon!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted with 2% transaction fee.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>