Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The home has the best outdoor space and view We also Have cafe Violet Hill serving Local and Regional Cuisine. Open in the winters too. The host is also a Yoga teacher. This is not meant for snooty tourists expecting city like luxuries but for real travelers. We follow Eco-friendly way of hospitality. Spiti Valley, is a cold high altitude Himalayan dessert with extreme climate, the days are warm and nights are cold. Wanderer's Nest is a home in weatherproof natural Spitian Architecture. The idea is to preserve the concept of a homestay and yet giving it the vibe of a hostel.
Travelers come here as strangers and leave as friends, they travel together make memories and remain friends that last :). We serve authentic homemade local Spitian Cuisine.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. As it is a home stay, there is no formal reception desk.
6. Age restriction: 18+. Children should be 10+ years if accompanied by guardian.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. Pets are allowed on prior intimation at additional cost.
10. Curfew: Guests should be quiet after 24:00. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>