Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
— Coffee machine where you can choose cappuccino, espresso.
— Late check-in with special remote system.
— We speak Italian, English and Russian very well and keen to answer any question you ask.
The common areas are:
— Large living room to eat or watch TV
— Big balcony where you can eat or spend your time with friends.
— Fully equipped kitchen where you can cook.
— The garden around the building.
The apartment features:
— 1 double room
— 3 double rooms with additional single bed
— 2 shared bathrooms
— A large living room
— Large fitted kitchen
— Balcony, where you are allowed to smoke.
— Sub-basement for the bicycles.
— Free Wifi
Wanderlust B&B Conditions & Policies:
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00 .
Early or late check-ins by request.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The card may be pre-authorised
Taxes not included — occupancy tax 1.5 EUR per person per night ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>