Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Can be canceled up to 7 days before arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings must be paid at the time of booking
The checkin is normally done between 1:00 pm and 8:00 pm outside of these hours consult
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Wanderlust hostel is very well located, about 5 minutes from the centre, 100 meters from the maritime avenue where people usually go for a walk, exercise, dinner or a beer, given the wide range we have nearby, we are also very few meters from the military museum and very well connected by bus and taxi, you can also take a bus 50 meters from the house to go to our beach in the city 'Las Teresitas'.
How are our facilities? we have rooms for 4 people, each room has 4 beds, 4 closets and a work desk, we also have a multipurpose room where you can watch TV, eat or have a great massage in our special chair, we have with a very complete kitchen, which has an oven, microwave, induction hob, 2 refrigerators, thermomix, mastercheff, nespresso and a pantry, we have a toilet, a bathroom with tub and another room with 3 showers and 3 additional sinks, but best of all, it is on the top floor, where we have a great gym very well equipped, which has various gym machines and the great surprise of the house, where all our friends who visit us meet to talk, dine, have a few beers or ask me to watch a giant movie with our projector, our great terrace, where you can also read or check the sun.
Wanderlust Hostel policies and conditions:
You cannot make a reservation after 8:00 pm for the same day
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>