Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tamraght is the perfect spot along the Atlantic coast in Morocco to surf, kayak, jet ski, etc. Waverider offers affordable surf lesson for surfers of all levels, with great surf gear to rent directly from the hostel. We will help you ride the waves and enjoy your time with the ocean. We offer daytrips to Paradise Valley, Taghazout and Agadir where you will experience the amazing nature and culture of Morocco. You can also ride a horse or a camel on the beach, or just lie down and relax.
At Waverider Hostel we have a private room and multiple types of dorms for you to choose from. All rooms are spacious with clean beds so your stay will be comfortable after an adventurous day.
Waverider Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 12 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash only.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 2.00 euros per person per night.
No pets are allowed at this property. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>