Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
◎ Check body temperature when check in, and every 2 days. The body temperature must not exceed 38°C (100.5°F).
◎ If guests have any of these symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, please cooperate to get a body check at the nearest hospital or contact 1422 Department of Disease Control (DDC).
◎ Provide hand sanitizer cleaning gel at check in counter
◎ All front desk receptionist wear masks
◎ Clean all the common area door handles with Antiseptic regularly
◎ Spray the common area, toilets, door handles, bedrooms and etc. with Antiseptic regularly
◎ Clean every rooms, and beds with Antiseptic and spray them with Antiseptic
If you meet any of description above, please contact your booking website immediately, and cancel this reservation. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, please forgive and thank you for your cooperation. The critical period of the present value of epidemic prevention and control requires us to work together. Please keep an eye on the physical changes of yourself, relatives and friends around you, and be sure to wash your hands with soap regularly and wear a mask. If you don’t feel well during your stay at Wayha, please notify us immediately for immediate assistance.**
Wayha is situated in Bangkok, Thailand, only a 10 minute drive from Don Mueang International airport. Being in the middle of Southeast Asia, it is perfect for guests who are exploring this region without having to carry their belonging around as we have 1 month free luggage storage service.
At Wayha, we provide both shared and private rooms, so guests can choose between comfort and economy or comfort and privacy. Furthermore, we have a common room area (with Netflix, beer pong, and many games), a multi-propose room, a conservatory (glass room), a communal kitchen (free to use), and a relaxing garden. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the build. All rooms are included with local and continental breakfast. (Porridge with chicken, toast, butter, jam, fruit, cookies, snacks, coffee, tea, cocoa, and Thai tea.
We treat everyone like family, all guests are friends who visit our house. So, we will treat you like one of the family, and keep the place super clean for you.
Owned and managed by travelers, every part of Wayha is intentionally designed to ensure you have the best stay possible in one of the most loved cities in the world. Hope to see you here soon! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>