Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer several accommodation options to a maximum of 38 guests in 17 houses and chalets. Our rooms all have a ceiling fan, with double and or single beds, mosquito nets, private en-suite bathroom with hot water, basin, toilet and shower. The rooms are serviced daily and linen and towels is provided. All our rooms are situated in a tropical garden spread out around the main camp area. The communal basic self catering kitchen is available for you to use, or request a room with own kitchen facilities if you prefer more privacy.
We are not only a Bushcamp, next to accommodation, bar and restaurant we offer ‘on site’ horse riding safaris. Our horses roam freely on our property so don’t be surprised if you meet some of them around your room.
The camp is owner managed. Both owners come from the Netherlands, most of the team members have a Zulu background and live in traditional, rural communities. We Bushcamp & Horse Safaris tries to operate the camp with environmental awareness and social responsibility in mind.
No horse-riding experience is required to participate! Our horseback safaris will bring you deep into the park, with its vast views over False Bay Lake, scenic beauty and rare sand forest.
Join us on a 3 hours game drive into the oldest proclaimed natural park in Africa. Next to the amazing scenery and landscapes the 96000 HA park is the ideal place to encounter wildlife and birds, including the Big 5! (30 min. drive from the camp).
We Bushcamp & horse safaris Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Depending on rate chosen. Deposit required to confirm your reservation.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 95 ZAR per person per day.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>