Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A good social vibe, book exchange, bar with backpacker prices, communal Kitchen (loaded with free spices, salt, pepper), full Cook Your Own Breakfast, free Rice, Pasta and lentils for dinner, good Advice on Tours and Activities.
Some aspects of the Weary Traveler Hostel Tulum appear to be unique but they are not. Many of them came from other hostels where we had stayed long before we dreamed of opening a hostel in Tulum. For example the Burn Your Own BBQ was inspired by the Bondi Beach Hotel's incredible steak BBQ setup inside the bar. Huge, beautiful cuts of beef were in a display fridge that was part of the bar. You would say, 'Yeah, give me that one!' and huge chunk of raw red meat came at you on a platter. It is your job to cook it how you wanted it.
We are located in the main village área. We have an incredible kitchen setup that is the envy of many local restaurants but we are close to all shopping, restuarants and transportation centers. Tulum's world famous White sand beaches are 10 minutes away by taxi or 30 minutes by bike on the bike trails.
Weary Traveler Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in anytime.
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast included. Breakfasts are very generous but you have to cook it yourself.
Our reception is staffed 24 hours.
Lockers are provided. Please use them for security and respect for your room mates. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>