Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This hostel is centrally located on Lenin Street, a 2-minute walk from Khorog Ismaili Center and Jamaatkhana, and local bazaar. Welcome Inn offers 24-hour information (road conditions, places to eat, places to visit, and more) and free Wifi. Zhandiya can help you to plan your trip within Tajikistan and also to the Wakhand and Pamirs of Afghanistan. There are 2 rooms which means the place is never crowded and always cozy.
The rooms and dormitories at Welcome Inn and are non-smoking and functionally furnished. Bedding is provided free of charge. Toilet and shower are outside the house.
Guests are welcome to relax in the recreation room or in a nice terrace in the garden. There are many shops, cafés, bars and restaurants nearby.
Taxi station to the villages within GBAO is 500 m away
We speak Russian and English
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 7:00
2. Check-out time: by 11:00
4. Payment: cash only
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 1 day before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged first night by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome when staying with adults together
7. No smoking in the room, but have a smoking area
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>