Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Proibido qualquer tipo de bebida alcoolica dentro do hostel vindo de outros estabelecimentos.
Bebidas alcoolicas somentes as adquiridas no bar do hostel
Ar condicionada sera ligado as oito horas da noite
e desligado as oito horas da manha
Apos o check out cobramos uma taxa de R$ 10.00 reais por perssoa caso permaneca no hostel
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in a privileged area surounded of rainforest, only 5 minutes walk from Abraão beach. With us you can sleep with the sound of a stream that passes behind the property and wake up with the songs of the birds of our Atlantic forest.
We offer much more than just a place to spend the night, at the Welcome Surf Hostel you will find excellent facilities for your holidays, with kitchen and shared fridge for fast meals and everything for you to relax and enjoy the Ilha Grande's vibe, like hammocks, suspended chairs, sofas, books, Smart TV with satellite channels (SKY) and on-demand movies (Netflix), complimentary WiFi, tourist information, boat tours, currency exchange and more.
Our rooms are equipped with air conditioning or ceiling fans (see room description before making your reservation) and our beds offer individual curtains for added privacy and high quality, hotel graded mattresses to satisfy even the most demanding guests.
If you staying with us from December 20th to March 20th and national band holidays you can also enjoy our delicious breakfast.
If you are the type of person who likes tranquility, look no further, make your reservation with us and come and enjoy the best what Ilha Grande has to offer.
The Hotel will request for CVV codes to confirm reservations with out this the reservations will be rendered invalid or held on a provisional basis. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>