Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You will feel the authentic village lifestyle whilst enjoying some modern amenities.
Detox and rejuvenate by going for a swim at the famous Nacpan Beach or taking a short walk and catching the sunset at Calitang Beach.
We are working towards becoming an eco-friendly hostel, currently running on solar electricity, as well as minimising our plastic waste. We recommend you to bring your own water bottles to refill.
We offer shuttle service upon request.
*Terms & Conditions *
*CHECK INS AND CHECK OUTS*
Please bring a proof of identification, such as your passport or drivers license.
If you are a local guest, we require 2 valid, government-issued IDs.
Full CASH payment is required upon check in.
In the event of non-arrival/NO Show or if notified less than 72 hours (3 days), a 1-night fee will be charged.
PLEASE NOTE that any deposits made via online bookings are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE regardless it be on or before guest stay.
*CHANGES TO A RESERVATION*
To make a change to your reservation, please contact the hostel directly on the above contact details at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date. Please ensure that you receive a confirmation email regarding any changes you have made to your booking to ensure that your request has been approved.
*Things to Note*
Please note that we only accept cash. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>