Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
During your stay, feel free to use our private gym, bar and restaurant facilities and to take part in our daily activities designed to give you authentic and local moments in the world capital of wine!
Hostel Whoo Bordeaux Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show for a standard rate, you will be charged the first night of your stay. For a booking with a non-refundable rate, the total balance will be charged.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes included ( Only city tax not included in the price, 0.80â'¬ per night per guest payable at check-in)
Breakfast not included (All you can eat Buffet - 7.50â'¬)
24 hours reception.
No Shared Kitchen, Microwave and hot water available 24h
Minors (guests under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult ( over 18 years old) and must be staying in a private dorm. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>