Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
None refund of the booking deposit in case of not show. None refund of the booking deposit in case of cancellation on holidays and high season time. We will refund the deposit only on low season time and only if the cancellation is made at least 25 days prior the scheduled day of arrival, a 50 penalty fee will be charged from the deposit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit for groups is strictly required. A booking deposit of 30% of the total ammount of the groups reservation must be paid directly to the Hostel ( see the payments option on www.wikihostel.it ) in order to secure your reservation. The remainder balance is due at the arrival.
FACILITIES FOR GROUPS (up to 40 people)
* Large indoor & outdoor areas.
* Reserved area for workshop or activities.
* Reserved groups kitchen fully equipped for self-kitchen.
* Restaurant & catering option, customized menu on request.
* Audio /video equipment and projector for multimedia activities.
* One-Day option : reserved areas & catering also just for one day.
* Staff help-desk available for connections with local institutions & community.
* Staff support available for the search of specific needs facilities and services
as for example trips organizations, large areas for meetings and events, sportive facilities.
Whole year open. Accommodation for more than 30 guests. For largest groups,
Staff available in the search and achievement of more lodging solution near us.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Staying with us you’ll have the chance to visit Rome off the beaten track and the tourist trap… surrounded by the roman hills, but so close to the city center (less than 30 minutes from Rome downtown!): enjoy your genuine, memorable experience! Our hostel is sustainable and plastic free, help us to help the world: you can taste 100% natural food that we grow in our farm and help us taking care of our animals and vegetables garden.
Our location is special: this territory offers thousands of years of history and tradition: discover the real italian experience with us joining our wine tours, hiking expeditions, farming experiences, free walking tour… and enjoy the real and genuine italian flavours learning with us the secret of italian kitchen at our world famous pizza and pasta party, try the farm2table taste of our social dinners, help us to milk our goats and take care of our farm!!!
Our spearhead are the experiences: since 2009 we work hard to make the memories of thousands of travelers unforgettable! At Wiki it’s so easy to make long life friends and travel buddies: our family is a world wide one ;)
Less than 30 minutes from Rome downtown: 25 minutes by train from Roma Termini, 18 minutes from Ciampino. 5 minutes Wiki Shuttle free ride from/to our local station provided from 7.30 am till the last train. 5 minutes walk to Zagarolo old town. Free pick-up on call from Zagarolo railway. No extra city tax. No hidden fees!
We are located at the famous wine area of the “Roman Hills” in the “greater area of Rome”. Just out of Rome, just walking distance from an ancient medieval village. We ensure a unique double experience in & out of Rome, also we provide an amazing service of free rides from our local train station to the hostel.
Choose a bed in shared rooms to live the most of the social experience as well as comfy private rooms, to enjoy the hostel with a privacy! All our rooms are equipped with fresh sheets, reading lights, usb plugs, air-con, personal lockers…
* Free Italian breakfast
* Free rides between the hostel and Zagarolo train station
* Late check out option and free luggage deposit
* Internet Wi-Fi
* Self-contained kitchen and bbq
* Lockers, pool, free sauna, free online guide & tourist infos,
* Winery Cafè, mini delis, laundry service, legal weed shop, airport transfers and other extras amenities are available at the hostel.
* Huge common areas: a chill lounge area with fireplace and comfortable sofas, a dining room for social dinners and warm stove, free sauna nights, a huge garden with pool, bbqs, hammocks, slackline, bamboo forest ..a gym, a terrace surrounded by pine trees, a winery and music event location… Real travelers + unique green oasis + authentic experiences + good food + local wine + top friendly crew ... Join us, you won’t forget your experience here!
Being social is our speciality! Our PastaParty and PizzaParty rocks since 2009! Don’t forget to check our events plan while booking your stay! Enjoy our daily social activities and experiences: visit with us the local wine cellar.. enjoy our farm and be a farmer for a day, learning how to make fresh cheese! Do not miss our weekly babel cafè, free walking tours, hiking club expeditions thru the secular mountains and more. Every Thursday and Saturday it’s happy hour time: have a drink or wine at our Winery Cafè and enjoy our free buffet and free sauna time.
On summer time… pool, hammocks, guitars, bbqs, dj sets, live concerts, karaoke parties … come and find why thousands of real backpackers rate us as one of the best hostel of Europe and the world: we are not luxury... we got more! We truly care about hostelling and we really love our big family made by our amazing guests, volunteers and staff crew coming from all over the world.
Enjoy our world-famous top-friendly Hostel Crew. Join real travellers from all over the world. Meet the local friends & international volunteers. Do not miss our daily activities as cross-cultural kitchen events as our Pasta Party & Pizza Party, Sauna Party, Social Dinners, Walking tour … Enjoy the ancient majesty of Rome: visit Rome downtown by a quick train ride thru roman hills vineyards, escape back to the chill social atmosphere of Wiki hostel! The only hostel to live the authentic ‘dolce vita’ of the Wine area of Rome, the place to be to meet real backpackers from all over the world: visit Rome downtown, relax in our amazing green oasis, explore the local lifestyle.
We are proud to host real backpackers from all over the world since more than ten years: real travellers oriented to share a super social relaxing and energizing atmosphere. This hostel isn’t an hotel, we are proud to be a real gateway for international travellers, more than 60 nationalities per year! Guests, staff, international & local volunteers: the Wiki Hostel Family, a true social hostel where the global meets the local.
Our awarded #topfriendly Wiki Crew is always available to help our staff and volunteers are happy to support you and share with you our social hostel experience. We are proud to be top rated and super-trusted. We hate any sexists, racist orientation. We love the people of the world, and we love our job: we hate the tourist traps and we will share with you all the infos we can, to help you to have a great experience for all your italian travel ;)
- Save the date for our 'event of the year': the amazing Zagarolo Wine Fest next 2 – 3 – 4 October 2020! - ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>