Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Wild Atlantic Hostel at Delphi Resort is ideal for outdoors enthusiasts, hill walkers, couples, groups, families and more, with all the extras to make your break exciting, relaxing and adventurous. Our relaxing lounges, Library, Spa, Café, Restaurant and Bar are all designed to capture the breath-taking mountain views that the resort enjoys of Mweelrea Mountain, Connacht's highest peak. From the hostel you can take part in any of the resorts Adventure Centre's renowned water or land based activities - explore the walking trails, kayak Ireland's only Fjord, or even rent a bicycle and go as far into the valley as your pedals can take you!
Shared, private, disabled and family rooms are available, all en-suite, with state-of-the-art beds featuring individual locker facilities, privacy panels, reading lights and charging points for electronic devices, together with Orla Kiely furnishings. The extensive range of facilities in this contemporary building include a large communal lounge with flat screen TV and cooking facilities. Guests have the option to avail of the hotel's spa, adventure, dining and business facilities.
Come join us in this breath-taking region of Connemara and be part of the adventure.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
We are located 30km from Connemara National Park.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
We take pre-authorisation on arrival.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>