Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Wild Ginger Inn Hostel has an old fashioned country atmosphere that reflects its era. Originally, in the 1920's, the building was used as housing for sugar cane plantation workers. In the 1950's it was converted into an Inn. In keeping with the original look and feel, you'll experience the Hawaiian, laid back, and simple living style with a relaxing ocean view.
Because the property is one block up from the ocean and slants uphill, the nearby ocean breeze provides a natural cooling effect at the inn. The building is positioned to catch the trade winds. Hilo, Hawaii is the windward side of the island and there is nothing to block the breeze except trees. Our grounds are tropical with bamboo and banana trees shading the building.
Wild Ginger Inn Hostel policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. Failure to provide the proper 48 hour notification of intent to cancel an existing reservation will result in a charge for the first night's stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards - can't accept prepaid/gift cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception open from 8:00 to 20:00 .
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No Pets Allowed.
Extra House Rules for Property:
The Wild Ginger Inn is an old, Hawaiian-style Hotel and not a resort.
Because this is a shared space with other guests, No check-ins after 7:00 pm will be allowed, please be here for check-in between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time.
All guests are required to be present and provide a valid, government issued form of identification at the time of check-in.
All debit cards require a $150.00 authorization hold/security deposit at check-in
Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled date of arrival will be considered a no-show after 8:00 pm, and will be fully charged for the first night's stay.
Maximum stay per reservation is four (4) nights. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>