Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Why are we 'the' place to stay?
Top location with the best views – Don´t believe us? Ask the hundreds of people staying in Cusco who come just to see our view!
Enjoy your breakfast or a sunset beer on our balcony overlooking the main plaza and the centre of this majestic city.
Come for the views… Stay for the beds! The most comfortable beds in Cusco guaranteed! All beds feature a personal light and charging socket, with top of the range mattresses and thick warm duvets. Have the best night’s sleep you´ve had in South America! Don't miss our Custom Built POD style dorms with your own private curtain, giving you the ultimate private experience in a cheap shared room setting, as well as our luxurious private suites with private balconies each with breathtaking views!
Unwind in our… Soundproof Irish Bar
Yes that's right…soundproof!! Want a quiet night's sleep? Our infamous Irish bar is detached from all of our rooms, built in its own private building with padded soundproof walls! Open ´til late every day, happy hour specials, live music, top DJs and legendary parties. Not to mention the place to watch ALL sports events from around the globe on our huge screens!
All this for… Incredibly low prices – Check out our photos! Check out our beds! Check out everything that's included! Now compare our prices with our competitors! We offer the best value for money in Cusco with luxury accommodation at backpacker prices. Wild Rover is owned by backpackers, for backpackers!
What else do you get at Wild Rover Cusco?
Free Fast WIFI
Stay connected throughout the hostel with the fastest connections in Cusco!
Free Luggage Storage
Our luggage storage is available 24/7 and completely free. Leave your bags and visit Machu Picchu!
Free Internet Access
Use our desktops to connect to the internet during your stay.
Free Safety Deposit Box
Available to store all your valuables, securely.
Free Charging Lockers
Charge your small items safely whilst exploring the city!
Make new friends and play a game of pool, fuseball, ping pong or foot volleyball!
In every dorm room for your valuables
Daily Social Events
Socialize with a game of beer pong, learn Spanish, join a cooking class, learn to salsa, or party the night away to live DJs and themed events
Huge Garden & Patio with Beanbags
Relax and chill out in the sun in our large garden and patio area
On site low price restaurant
Offering you cheap delicious home cooked food and daily meal deals for less than $5 without having to leave the hostel!
Forgot your towel? Hire a towel from reception (Private rooms have towels included)
24 Hour Hot Showers
Around the clock hot showers 24/7. We have invested heavily installing one of the best hot water systems to be found in Peru. Guaranteeing you this will be one of the best showers you’ll have throughout your trip in South America!
24 Hour Reception & Security
For your convenience and safety with English speaking staff. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>