Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
-Our Hostel, set admist a curated garden with palm trees that shade a blissful swimming pool.
-The property is set with antique furniture brought back to life through our passionate efforts and love.
-Breakfast is served from our curated menu,available for a small fee.
-Wooing our guests with the numerous functional areas in the property.
-Guests can get a Yoga session or lounge at our library.
Goa has an eccentric list of fun things to do and we add the zing to it.The paradise is teeming with beautiful market places and quaint spots.
Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: The property has a 2 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
2. Check in from 14:00 onwards.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash/Debit card/Credit card/Net banking is also accepted.
5. Reception working hours 08:30-20:30.
6. Age Restriction: Guests should be over 18 years old; guests under 18 years old are not allowed to stay. No children allowed on the property.
Guests above the age of 45 are not allowed to stay in the Dorms.
7. Taxes NOT Included. Taxes are charged as per the rates below.
- No tax for rooms at a tariff less than Rs 1,000 per day.
- 12% for rooms at a tariff of Rs 1,000 and above but less than Rs 2,500 per room per day;
- 18% for rooms at a tariff of Rs 2,500 and above but less than Rs 7,500 per day per room;
All tax should be paid extra
9. No pets.
10. Guests are requested to leave their contact number when confirming their booking
- The hostel would like to send the exact location so guests can find the hostel easily.
All of our guests need to show valid passports ( digital copy / hard copy ) at check-in. This is a requisite for all our guests including Indian travelers
Groups of larger than 4 people are requested to write to us in order to confirm their booking.
We do not accept bookings directly for groups more than 4 people.
The private room price is excluding the Goods and Services Tax.
During holidays and peak weekends/season, the property will require upfront payment before arrival. For these dates, the property will contact you once you make the booking and provide you options for making the payment ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>