Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located close to Yogyakarta Palace and Tamansari Water Castle, and surrounded by so many amazing tourist attractions, you can just easily walk to those places.
Getting everywhere and getting away is easy!
After a day of traveling, you can hop in our outdoor wooden tub while relaxing and enjoying the sky. You can read books, do yoga on our rooftop! Our hostel in Jogja is a house of courtyards, lots of connection with the nature in our house.
Activities together are in-house organized with random activities and schedules. Our frontdesk is very kind and can help you in your itinerary, like renting motorbikes to travel around Jogja.
Cleanliness is our priority, we change linens for every guest. Long stayer may ask for linens changing once every 3 days:)
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 17 years of age.
Non smoking.No smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working period/time 9:00-23:00
Valid passport for foreigners, and KTP for Indonesian
A security deposit of 100,000 IDR in cash
Make sure to inform your check-in time by email as our front desk hour is up until 10 pm.
Should you check in later than 10 pm, please inform it clearly and we will send you the password for late check-in to get your key or contact number for assistance.
Breakfast is preorder D-1 and will cost you 25K. Kindly email us if you'd like to order breakfast :)
Have a safe trip! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>