Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just 27 km outside of tourist hot-spot Yangshuo you will find the 'This Old Place International Youth Hostel', a very unique youth hostel.
We opened in July 2008. We live in a small town named Xingping which is 1740 years old. It has the most beautiful riverview of the whole Li-river area. For this reason the riverside of Xingping is printed on the back of the Chinese 20 yuan note. Our hostel is located just 50 meters away from Xingping port. So from our rooftop you may see the amazing riverview.
Most of our rooms (except the 3-bed-dorm, 6-bed-dorm, single room) have a private bathroom with western style toilet. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated with woodcarvings. Some rooms have a big wooden balcony with rocking chair.
Many travelers/expats in China are delighted to come and stay at the most beautiful riverside. After traveling many big cities people are hungry for fresh air and amazing views. At the rooftop bar people will see the wonderful riverview, the fabulous old town and a superb sunset.
Our cooks can make the original Italian wood-fired pizza. In the evening the common area is a perfect place to enjoy great dinners and to meet other travelers. You can also watch movies, read and exchange books and use the internet.
The best way to explore the area is when you go slow; so either go hiking, cycling or take a bamboo raft. Your adventure begins the minute you step out of the 'This Old Place International Youth Hostel'.
Give yourself a break, finally get some rest on the Chinese countryside. While traveling China you probably already saw or will see many big big cities. Now this rural setting is a big opportunity for a change !
You may take the bus from Yangshuo north bus station to Xingping,it takes 60minutes and charges 10 yuan RMB. There's a bus every 15 minutes from 6 am to 6pm.
(!!!TAKE ENOUGH CASH WITH YOU!!!Here we have ATM only for China Union Pay Card!!!) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>