Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This hostel offers private rooms with en-suite or shared toilet and shower facilities on corridors. For stays before 7th September 2020, private rooms using shared toilets and showers will be allocated a specific toilet/shower for sole-use. From the 7th September shared toilets and showers will be in operation with extra Covid-secure cleaning regimes..
For the foreseeable future, the following facilities will not likely be in operation at YHA Bath, although we’re working hard to open these safely as soon as we can:
Dorms are not currently available but we’re working hard to re-introduce them.
We will be serving a limited food and drinks menu for guests to take away.
The main hostel building is a beautiful Italianate mansion , set in private grounds, with some bedrooms located in a separate annexe building. YHA Bath is just a short walk from the centre of this vibrant World Heritage City with its many attractions. There's a licensed restaurant for you to relax in after a busy day exploring what the city has to offer.
Famed for its grand Georgian architecture and hot springs, Bath is a World Heritage City of many contrasts. It also offers a vibrant nightlife and progressive counter culture to round off your experience. Hearty breakfasts and a quality evening menu are available in our restaurant.
YHA Bath is a listed building and welcomes all types of guests. However, if you have a child under the age of 3 years or any other requirements related to mobility or access, please mention at the time of booking and we will endeavor to book you in the most suitable room. YHA Bath comprises two buildings which are both in the same grounds. For parking, please use Bathwick Hill. Due to emergency vehicle access, the small drive area opposite reception is for baggage drop only. Please note that our postcode does not work in a satellite navigation devise. Please use the road name 'Bathwick Hill' to make sure you arrive in the right place! There is 24 hour access to the hostel for all guests that have checked in (code given during check in).
**Please be advised that our twin rooms are made up of bunk beds**
Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.*
At YHA Bath we strive to cater for everybody. Unfortunately none of our bedrooms or washrooms is accessible to modern standards.
Step-free access into main building
Portable induction loop
Over 14 steps to access The Lodge
Photo ID must be presented upon arrival and match the name and address on the booking. Where a booking is for more than one person, the named person on the booking will need to provide photographic proof of identify that matches the name and address on the booking. Photo ID will also be requested from all other adult guests. These photo IDs must match the name they sign in with at check in. If photo ID cannot be provided, you will be refused entry to the property. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>