Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
For the foreseeable future, the following changes will not likely be in operation at YHA Ilam Hall. We are sorry for inconvenience this has caused, we're working hard to safely open all areas of our hostels as soon as we can.
Dorms are not currently available.
This hostel offers private rooms with en-suite or shared toilet and shower facilities on corridors. For stays before 7th September 2020, private rooms using shared toilets and showers will be allocated a specific toilet/shower for sole-use. From the 7th September shared toilets and showers will be in operation with extra Covid-secure cleaning regimes.
Self-catering kitchen(s) remain closed.
Lounge(s) remain closed.
Drying room(s) remain closed.
The bar will remain closed.
Dining room(s) remain closed.
Meeting room(s) remain closed.
We will be serving a limited food and drinks menu for guests to take away.If it's an unforgettable family holiday that you're looking for, this National Trust property is the one for you. Stay in this huge Victorian Gothic manor house, sitting in 84 acres of country parkland on the River Manifold, and enjoy a jam-packed activity holiday or relax and unwind, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
YHA Ilam Hall at a glance:
•Peak District accommodation
•Magnificent National Trust building
•Wedding and conference venue
•Up to date and luxurious decor in lounge areas
•Licensed bar and restaurant
YHA Ilam Hall offers a wide range of activities, making it ideal for cheap family breaks, activity breaks or school trips. Popular with everyone, it’s a great base for walking holidays, exploring the stepping stones at Dovedale or cycling along the Tissington, Manifold or High Peak trails. This magnificent accommodation is also near the world famous theme park, Alton Towers, perfect for a family day out and countless thrills and spills. There's a licensed bar and restaurant which serve delicious meals and refreshing drinks for you to enjoy after your day out exploring.
National Trust Car Park charges apply.
We have two accessible bedrooms on the ground floor of The Lodge with accessible en-suite bathrooms.
We also have:
2 shallow steps into porch
Accessible reception desk
Ground floor bedrooms
Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>