Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a range of different rooms, all of which are en-suite, and we have suites available to book for special occasions. There is also a cafe bar where you can grab a drink and a snack, or a meal after a day of sightseeing.
YHA Liverpool Central is a lively hostel with a fun atmosphere. If you prefer your hostels a little bit quieter, why not try YHA Liverpool Albert Dock?
YHA cannot accept bookings for 16 people or more. Any such bookings will be cancelled by YHA.
The maximum length of stay is 14 consecutive nights. Following any stay of 14 nights, guests may not stay in any YHA accommodation for at least seven nights.
The ID must match the name and address on the booking. Where a booking is for more than one person, the named person on the booking will need to provide proof of identify that matches the name and address on the booking. ID will also be requested from all other adult guests. These IDs must match the name they sign in with at check in.
Please note discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or Hostelling International as part of this booking.
Towels are not included in the room rate. Guests can hire them at the property or bring their own. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>