Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We welcome you on your own, with your family or as a group throughout the year for your holidays and your exploration of the region, also as an international meeting venue or for your sporting or artistic events.
If you are simply looking for a bed to sleep in, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Sheets are provided, and there are sinks in the rooms and space to hang some clothes. Rooms are secure -- each requiring keycard access. We have only twin beds and bunk beds no double beds.
The hostel has plenty of facilities. There is a large car park on the premises (locked at night). Free Wifi is available in every rooms. Breakfast in the restaurant costs 6 euros and lunch or dinner 13 Euros. There is a TV, and a computeravailable in the café. Washing can be done for 4 euros. There are luggage storage facilities if you plan to stay in Avignon past 9:30 a.m. on the day of departure. You can play table tennis on the terrace or simply enjoy the views of Avignon and the river.
Visitors taxes of 0.83 € per person are not included in the room rates .
Only twin beds and bunk beds. The rooms are not ready before 14:00
Breakfast is not included in the online room rates
Reception is opened until 18.00hrs, if you are arriving after this time there will be someone to accommodate you until 21.00hrs( in the restaurant).
From Monday to Friday :check in from 14.00 hrs to 18.00 hrs ( reception ) , check out at 09.00 am.
Saturday and Sunday from October until February check in in the morning 10.00-12.00 or 18.00-21.00 pm
Cancellations only accepted by e-mail. Telephone cancellations not accepted. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>