Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Room amenities: The rooms are basic, with bunk beds (two beds in each) and more than one electrical outlet (230V European style plug) for each bed. A fresh sheet is included for every bed on check-in - you may bring your own sleeping bag or rent the beddings (40 DKK for the entire stay). There is Wi-Fi coverage in all rooms.
Our neighbourhood Vesterbro is a nice hipster neighbourhood! Vesterbro has everything you would be looking for in a modern, relaxed city. We are located smack in the middle of Vesterbro.
190 DKK for a bed, includes sheets. Bedclothes and pillow NOT included.
40 DKK for bedclothes, duvet and pillow rent
15 DKK for pillow rent
15 DKK for towel rent
YMCA Interpoint Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Please notice that we have a curfew between 01:00 and 07:00 (1 AM - 7 AM) in the night. You will not be able to enter the hostel in this period during the night. We are a small hostel and the curfew aids in ensuring you and the other guests a good nights sleep (+our volunteers need their sleep as well).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check-in can be done from 8:30AM. The bed may not be available before 3PM.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash (DKK only), most major credit and debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours are 8:30AM - 01:00AM.
No alcohol or drugs permitted inside the hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>