Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Beautiful Wildlife is next to every room and the stunning private beach is only 200 metres from the Resort.
A beautiful bonfire is lit every night to enjoy, while you gaze at the stars in the sky.
We offer lots of activities and tours, like the unforgettable Safari Tour through Yala National Park.
Yala Yin Yang is located on 2.5 acres in Yala National Park. There is plenty of space to relax and unwind.
200 metres away is a pristine beach with amazing sand dunes to explore.
Relax in a hammock, play some pool or darts, do some yoga or simply enjoy the peace and quiet while reading one of the books from our small book exchange.
Every night our chef will cook a different meal available for you to purchase and enjoy by the bonfire or at our communal table.
The Yin Yang rooms are open areas with the ocean breeze flowing through the rooms. Fall asleep to the sounds of the waves breaking and wake up to the birds singing.
All beds have mosquito nets, a pillow and fitted sheet, you will be provided with a bed sheet, blanket and towel.
The rooms are surrounded by wildlife so you can feel at peace with nature.
The Yala Yin Yang Team is excited to meat you till then we wish you a pleasant time! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>